Great location, clean, spacious, a great view of the Cathedral. This apartment is very nicely decorated and there is a good kitchenette, the bathroom has a bath tub with a shower, WC and a bidet, and a basin. There is a small balcony as well which would be very pleasant in the warmer seasons.
- INFORMATION TO THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we process your personal data.
Company name: PROYECTOS Y Empresas 2014 S.L.
Commercial name: APARTAMENTOS CASA DE LA LONJA
Address: Recogidas st. Num.21- 1A
18005- Granada- Spain
- KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data.
- International transfers: when your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third Parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identification data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending of communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection rules, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirements of the legislation in Spain
- For a legitimate interest that is not impaired by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or because of your customer status.
- For the provision of any of our services by contractual relationship between you and our company.
- COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to Proyectos y Empresas 2014 S.L. for the provision of the various services as Data Processors. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
- YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information specified in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on your prior consent to your removal
You can exercise these rights by sending us a mail to email@example.com
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current regulations.
- LEGAL INFORMATION
the requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be modified by the company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the latest version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.
We help you
organize your visit
The Tourist Apartments La Lonja are the ideal starting point for your visit to Granada.
We are authorized sales point for tickets to the Alhambra and we have our own guides to make the visit
Attend one of the best flamenco shows in the city, with a dinner option.