Great location, clean, spacious, a great view of the Cathedral. This apartment is very nicely decorated and there is a good kitchenette, the bathroom has a bath tub with a shower, WC and a bidet, and a basin. There is a small balcony as well which would be very pleasant in the warmer seasons.
INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI) ACT
Proyectos y Empresas 2014 S.L., responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSABLE, makes available to users this document, with which it intends to comply with the obligations provided for in Law 34/2002, July 11, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as inform all users of the website about what are the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein provided, as well as any other legal provisions that apply.
Proyectos y Empresas 2014 S.L., reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give notice or make known to users such obligations, understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of www.casadelalonja.com.
- IDENTIFYING DATA
Company name: Proyectos y empresas 2014 S.L.
Trade name: APARTAMENTOS CASA DE LA LONJA
Address: RECOGIDASST. NUM. 21 -1º
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility to access information about our services.
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the content displayed on the Web Space and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible to industrial use and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not grant Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights copyright by copyright law. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by writing, of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to delete, evade and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained in the Web Space with their personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the actual situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties due to the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for said access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general , of those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the web space and/or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way is contrary to, belittles or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induces , incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts by reason of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Include, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
- Is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection pertaining to to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.• Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.• Constitutes any type of publicity.
- Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If, in order to access some of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you are provided with a password, you agree to use it diligently, maintain
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that could be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User terminated immediately, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. No we are responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the content that may generate such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Web Space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages that may arise from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link has been authorized, nor include brands, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that could be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link to the address of the Web Space itself, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must proceed immediately to remove it.
We help you
organize your visit
The Tourist Apartments La Lonja are the ideal starting point for your visit to Granada.
We are authorized sales point for tickets to the Alhambra and we have our own guides to make the visit
Attend one of the best flamenco shows in the city, with a dinner option.